Saturday, December 25, 2010

How To Transfer Pokemon Gold To Sapphire

Merry Christmas! (Musically speaking) - 2010


like last year, even in this public the tracklist of the cd around Christmas that I gave to friends (and I will give improper delay). I made two versions, which differ only in the first track, randomly distributed ...

first. The Mamas and the Papas - Make your own kind of music
1b. Van Halen / John Lennon - Jump / Imagine
2. Lowlands - Only rain
3. Cocktail Slippers - Saint Valentine's Day massacre
4. Michael McDermott - 20 miles south of nowhere
5. Chuck Ragan - Glory
6. Joe D'Urso & Lorenzo Semprini - Never missed you more (Live Lugo 2009)
7. The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
8. Tom Waits - Hold on
9. Flogging Molly - If I ever leave this world alive (live)
10. Lucero - The Devil and Maggie Chascarillo
11. Alejandro Escovedo - Always a friend (live)
12. Antonio Zirilli - Growin' up
13. Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes - Bring it home to me
14. Counting Crows - Rain King (live)
15. The Gaslight Anthem - Blue jeans & white t-shirts
16. Neil Young - My my, hey hey
17. Bruce Springsteen - The Promise ('78)

0 comments:

Post a Comment