Thursday, January 20, 2011

All My Music From My Ipod In To Shareaza

Spot Light of Day (in Asbury Park) Time budgets

Everybody knows, I'm a huge music fan. And, except for a few familiar names, I like real music, that rock played on stages consumed, or often even the stage where there is, there is obtained a space right in the corner, spitting energy and putting a brick in history music.

Well, over the years, concert after concert, I met in a clan known for remarkable people, some amateurs, other musicians true, they deserve much of the success they have.

Some of these ( Lorenzo, Antonio and Alessio), last week, the final dates of the Light of Day in Asbury Park, New Jersey, shared the stage with people like Willie Nile, Jesse Malin, Alejandro Escovedo, Garland Jeffreys, and, among others, a certain Bruce Springsteen.

faith was rewarded.





0 comments:

Post a Comment