Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wrestling What Do You Think Of Female V Male

I wonder why .......


.... everyone started the year with good intentions, but I'm still the same .... I do not update the blog, I started a diet, I have not stopped making the evening (apart from that a bit lately suffer from insomnia .... so ...) and more I've stopped working to devote too much instead of giving me satisfaction and make me grow professionally, makes me think of wasting my time and above all my life!

is the case! Vanity Fair ... I open a page at random and what I read? "Speaking of good intentions ".... that palleee !!!!! :-( Uffffffffffff !!!!!

Now I feel the usual black sheep .... but if I commit myself about some good I have it ..... so I had proposed to contribute to ' world economy by shopping during the sales and beyond ..... .... I hihihihihi proposal to make people happy too that I love making gifts ...... hihihihi ...... I have proposed to cheer life making me gifts - see book collection of the 100 trunks of Louis Vuitton - (arrives tomorrow .... a quick review ).... so I can also say I said YES! I had many good intentions! he he he ...........

GOOD YEAR (albeit late) friends and friends (if I) blogghine / ni, it is full of good intentions and do not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment