Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oklahoma Disability Law Center

Lowlands (1 and 35 approximately)

with less delay than usual - amazing! - I am with a brief account of my Saturday night: I'm back, once again, in that of Canterbury (the province of Como, for the uninitiated), in that bastion of rock that is at 1 and 35 Some, to feel the Lowlands .

Over the past two years (or so) I saw the guys live several times, until that turning point which was the show last November at the Spaziomusica Pavia, at which the band performed for the last time with that team. Since then I have changed a bit 'of things, there were two concerts, "Christmas" special, and then I changed the keyboard, bass and drums, and here they are back on track, with the baptism of fire for the new line up that was, just the other night at Canterbury. Local

full concert very very nice, two hours of nonstop music, almost all original songs plus some cover (all I Still Miss Someone by Johnny Cash, wonderful), a slightly drier sound than the previous show. In short, where there could be some difficulty Edward Abbiati and his band raised his head and went forward, continuing to believe it. And all this is seen on stage, believe me.









Next meeting March 18 at the Lowlands Circolone di Legnano (MI). If I were you, I do not lose them.

ps next Saturday March 5 at 1 and 35 Some of Canterbury will play Tenca Daniel, with his Blues For The Working Class Band. Unfortunately I can not be there, but you Go and feel, are great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment